Conference & Meeting Facilities
Hotel Services and Facilities
Restaurant and Lounges
Boilerhouse Restaurant, Bar & Terrace
Dine on the edge of Sydney’s amazing harbour at the Boilerhouse Restaurant Terrace & Bar and enjoy contemporary Australian cuisine. Delight in the outside terrace overlooking Quarantine Beach while sampling the extensive beverage and wine list. Opened for dinner every day from 6 pm, and for lunch only on Friday, Saturday & Sunday from 12 pm to 3 pm.
Engine Room Bar
The Engine Room Bar provides a relaxed option for refreshments either inside or on the terrace, including a casual all day dining menu. Open Friday, Saturday & Sunday from 12pm, unless booked for a private event.
Views Restaurant offers a buffet breakfast for all hotel guests and lunch for in-house conferences. Please note this is a shared space with other conferencing groups.
Visitor Centre Museum & Cafe
The Visitor Centre Museum & Cafe provides refreshments, cakes, sandwiches, salads & snacks.
Recreational facilities and attractions
- Swim and Snorkel at Quarantine Beach
- Kayaking and Stand Up Paddle Boarding
- Bushwalk with spectacular vantage points
- Historic and Panoramic Tours
- National Park Tours and Experiences
- 5 minutes to Manly for shopping and entertainment
- Bike Riding in Manly
- Learn to Surf at Manly Beach
- Whale Watching
- Harbour Hopper
- Football at Brookvale Oval
- Harbourside Dining